The model projects team performance and takes into account player performance, matchups, weather and injuries.
From there, we set our own line, compare it with vegas and assign a star rating to each game.
Get BetQL’s annual package for as low as $59.99/year (67% off)
Not ready for a commitment? Our Free Trial unlocks full access to BetQL for 3 days.
1. Do I get access to the app?
A BetQL subscription includes full access to both the website and mobile app. Download BetQL in the App Store or Google Play.
2. What’s included with a BetQL subscription?
- View who the professional bettors are putting money on
- See which side the public is betting on
- Get matchup grades, score projections, and historical betting trends.
3. What are Best Bets?
Our proprietary models assign a 1-5 star rating to every spread, moneyline and over/under bet. Our best bets are determined by the difference between our projection and the consensus odds.
The goal of the star ratings model is to make betting as straightforward as possible. The 5-star bets are the best bets because our model indicates a different outcome relative to the current sportsbook line. Conversely, 1-star bets indicate a projected line that is very similar to the sportsbook line.
4. What does Sharp & Public Data come from?
BetQL has proprietary relationships with sportsbook operators that provide this data in exchange for promotional value on the website.